2016年8月10日水曜日

dj sancon ( japan dj ) おすすめHIP HOP & HIP HOPレコード I gather up a every day vinly recommend 1


dj sancon ( japan dj ) I gather up a every day vinly recommend 1.

レコード紹介も300回超えたので
Because I exceeded 300 times of record introductions


初期の作品紹介をコメント追加してアップしていきます.
I add it and introduce that I do not put an early work introduction.


第一回目は
The first time

DJ Kool / Let Me Clear My Throat



1996年PARTYトラックの定番です.
皆さん一度は聞いた事がある一曲だと思います.

ネタは
The 45 King The / 900 Number.


Kool & the Gang / Hollywood Swinging.

Beastie Boys / The New Style.

Run-DMC / Peter Piper.


DJ Kool / Let Me Clear My Throat


I listen to a sound with the DJ SANCON BLOG.
http://djsancon.blogspot.jp
DJ SANCON BLOGでは音聞けますので検索して下さい.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

dj sancon ( japan hip hop dj ) 393回 おすすめHIP HOP & HIP HOPレコード BLVD MOSSE / ALL PRAISES DUE TO OUTSTANDING

dj sancon ( japan hip hop dj ) 出来るだけ毎日レコード紹介 every day vinly recommend は 第 393 回目は the 393th time BLVD MOSSE / ALL PRAISES DUE TO OU...